To offer an unparalleled student learning experience and foster academic and personal achievement by aligning bilingual, bi-cultural and International Baccalaureate curricula; school-wide curriculum goals; standards and benchmarks; and best pedagogical practices.
- Internationalized, broad, balanced, rigorous, standards-based curricula with intercultural understanding and global citizenship at the core
- Ensure differentiated curricular programming across the school to appropriately challenge and enrich all learners
- Develop Social Emotional Learning throughout the school
- Maximize STEAM opportunities for all learners
- Increase co-curricular opportunities in athletics, performing arts, STEAM and external inter-school opportunities
To develop a visionary, state of the art campus, including infrastructure and facilities that intentionally foster the mission and achieve the vision of ISDenver.
- Optimize current campus use to maximize student learning, accommodate strategic growth, and emphasize the importance of STEAM, performing arts, and sports
- Implement best practices in health and safety, risk management, compliance and child protection standards and protocols
- Build adaptable and integrated systems that are easily accessed and utilized by administrators, teachers, students and parents
- Leverage partnerships in the community to allow use of different facilities and resources for student learning and enrichment experiences
To continue to differentiate ISDenver as a preeminent school with a unique educational model and a nurturing, caring community where the passion is real.
- Elevate the ISDenver brand in a way that positions the school as a recognized leader in international, bilingual, and IB education
- Develop comprehensive communications strategies to educate current and prospective families on the rigorous educational programs offered by ISDenver, including the benefits and challenges of learning bilingually and the strengths of the highly acclaimed International Baccalaureate program
- Create access for enrollment beyond existing PreK-8 structure
- Expand external networks that maximize constituent representation and engagement, while building awareness about ISDenver’s unique opportunities
- Build a culture and community of philanthropy
To strengthen organizational effectiveness, supporting ISDenver as a learning community with a growth mindset.
- Employ a strategic and generative governance model that is aligned with organizational structures and business practices in support of business objectives and guiding statements
- Maintain and continually monitor the financial health of the school
- Deploy policies and best practices in support of administrative operations
- Ensure ISDenver attracts and retains the best internationally-minded faculty and staff available locally, nationally and internationally and supports their success and well-being
- Collaborate with the PTO in support of the whole school community
- Gain membership to and accreditation by the Council of International Schools