The ISD MissionOur inclusive, globally minded community develops highly motivated and academically successful bilingual learners. ISD students are inter-culturally adept and make positive contributions in a complex world.
ISD will be an exemplary, multi-lingual international school in the world-wide community, distinguished by its commitment to:
Mission and Vision generated by the ISDenver Board of Directors and school-side Strategic Visioning Committee in 2016. Subject to review in 2019.
Values & Beliefs
- Being different and individual
- Welcoming and accepting everyone in the ISD community and beyond
- Learning about and respecting other people's cultures and beliefs
- Doing the right thing
- Standing up for ourselves and others
- Being fair and honest in our words and actions
- Looking out for each other
- Caring for others
- Taking action through service learning
- Owning our decisions and our mistakes
- Working hard, managing our time and staying on task
- The importance of developing our independence
- Doing our best and staying determined
- Never giving up
- Striving continuously as everyone can grow and develop
Generated by ISDenver students in 2016. Subject to review in 2019.
The Best Learning Is...
Generated by ISDenver faculty in 2016. Subject to review in 2019.
To offer an unparalleled student learning experience and foster academic and personal achievement by aligning bilingual, bi-cultural and International Baccalaureate curricula; school-wide curriculum goals; standards and benchmarks; and best pedagogical practices.Read More
To develop a visionary, state of the art campus,Read More
including infrastructure and facilities that intentionally
foster the mission and achieve the vision of ISDenver.
To continue to differentiate ISD as a preeminentRead More
school with a unique educational model and a nurturing,
caring community where the passion is real.
To strengthen organizational effectiveness,Read More
supporting ISDenver as a learning
community with a growth mindset.